Income Tax Challenge
Freedom Law School is offering a
to the first person who can demonstrate any of the THREE (3) Propositions listed below. The winner can collect up to $300,000 if he or she can prove all of the propositions below.
Freedom Law School has made this offer for over 20 years! NO IRS employee, government lawyer, judge, or DEEP STATE character has EVER attempted to claim this Reward!!!
- Show the statute written by the Congress of the United States that requires American citizens or corporations of the 50 states, having solely private earnings, to file an income tax “CONFESSION TRAP” (return) and pay an income tax.
- Show how Americans can file an income tax “CONFESSION TRAP” (return) without giving up their 5th amendment right to not give any information to the government that may be used to prosecute them.
- Prove that the 16th amendment to the United States Constitution, which according to the IRS and modern American courts permitted the income tax to exist, was lawfully added to the United States Constitution.
Collect up to $600,000
- No federal statute makes American citizens or corporations of the 50 states, having solely private earnings, liable to file and pay income taxes. Those individuals or businesses only become liable to pay the income tax when they “voluntarily” file a tax return and the IRS follows assessment procedures outlined in the Internal Revenue Code.
- Although the IRS and the modern American courts claim that the 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution permitted the income tax to be imposed on the compensation for labor of the average working man, the 16th Amendment was not properly added to the United States Constitution. See
thelawthatneverwas for documentation of this issue.
- If there were a statute, which clearly and unequivocally required the filing of such tax returns, such a statute would be unconstitutional under the present income tax system to the extent that it would require individuals to give the government information which could be used against them to prosecute them criminally. The IRS, under the United States Constitution, cannot legally require information on 1040 returns from individuals. This is the reason the IRS continually refers to the income tax as “voluntary”.
Income Tax Fighting Match
Click above and read the email correspondence between Peymon Mottahedeh, President and Founder of Freedom Law School and Professor Siegal, who made a claim against FLS's $300,000 Income Tax Reward and failed!
Freedom Law School v. Former DEEP STATE Law Professor
President & Founder of Freedom Law School
Peymon Mottahedeh is an Iranian-born Jew, who immigrated to America in 1977 at the age of 14. He is a self-taught lover of liberty, maneuvering through the legal maze of American jurisprudence. He exercises and defends individual liberty under good law. He has been educating, supporting, and winning cases for freedom-seeking Americans for over 20 years to remove unlawful income taxation from their lives.
Law Professor, George Washington University Law School
Jonathan R. Siegel joined George Washington University Law School in 1995, following four years as a member of the Appellate Staff, Civil Division, of the U.S. Department of Justice. At Justice, he briefed and argued appellate cases on behalf of the president and numerous other government officials and agencies.